The latest funding news from Chester Municipal Charities.
About The Bluecoat
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud The Bluecoat contributed a whooping 22 entries.
Entries by The Bluecoat
The strange connection between the Bluecoat and a World War One hospital ship.
This event is now closed. £66.00 was raised for The Carers Trust.
This event is now closed. Almost £140.00 was raised for Macmillan Cancer Support.
The Bluecoat Centre for Charities & Voluntary organisations branches out into social media!
The Bluecoat hub for charities & voluntary organisations has been operational now for over two years. On a daily basis, many local people visit The Bluecoat to get advice, assistance and help from the ten organisations that work within the building. Read More
Chester Work Zone offers a range of services to support you in identifying and developing your job hunting and employability skills. You need to be aged 19 or above to access this support.
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Support Fund 2019January 29, 2019 - 11:10 am
- Fantastic Office Space for Rent at the BluecoatJanuary 28, 2019 - 10:18 am
- 1 Bedroom Bungalow to RentJanuary 28, 2019 - 9:00 am
- Bluecoat Coffee Morning Raises £115.00 for Macmillan Cancer SupportNovember 1, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- Work Zone Offers Free Retraining For People Earning Less than £15,736.50 Per AnnumAugust 8, 2018 - 8:55 am