A rare opportunity has arisen for an organisation to rent a large, self-contained, unfurnished suite at the historic Bluecoat building.
At 1889 square feet, the suite is comprised of 2 inter-connecting open plan spaces (please see photographs below), 3 separate office rooms, a comms rooms, plus a kitchen and toilet. The suite has its own entrance on Canal Street and is fully accessible.
The annual rent is charged at a competitive rate of £10.00 per square foot, plus an annual service charge + insurance rent of £7.50 per square foot.
The service charge includes payments for gas, water, electricity, cleaning of communal areas, cleaning of exterior windows, intruder & building alarm maintenance, fire alarm maintenance and fire equipment checks, sanitary waste collection, toilet rolls and soap, bin waste collection and recycling, servicing of boilers and heating system, maintenance and annual checks of smoke alarms, plus management and maintenance of the building.
The Bluecoat – a Grade II* listed building located in the heart of Chester – is a centre for charities and voluntary organisations. As the suite in question has its own entrance and is self-contained, commercial organisations can also apply to rent this space.
If you would like further details, or would like to arrange a viewing of the Bluecoat basement suite, please contact the Bluecoat Manager, Janette Stowell, on 01244 403277 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Chester Municipal Charities seek New TrusteesFebruary 3, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Self-Contained Office Suite to Rent – First Month Rent FreeFebruary 3, 2020 - 9:30 am
- Bluecoat Office Units to Become Available to Rent in 2020February 3, 2020 - 9:00 am
- Bluecoat Festive Drop-InDecember 10, 2019 - 3:23 pm
- First Floor Office Space to Rent – First Month Rent FreeOctober 30, 2019 - 9:25 am