Chester Municipal Charities seek New Trustees
Chester Municipal Charities (CMC) are recruiting two trustees. CMC gives funding grants to other organisations and, amongst other property, owns sixteen almshouses and the Bluecoat building charity hub on Upper Northgate Street. As this is an active charity with considerable financial commitments and widely varied areas of interest and funding, the trustee role is one that requires committed involvement.
Trustees would be expected to attend the Main Board meetings every two months and be an active member of one or two sub committees. Involvement in the committees means a further time commitment in carrying out allocated responsibilities with the support of paid staff. Trustees are appointed for an initial term of three years, with the possibility of two further terms. This position is unpaid but reasonable incurred expenses will be met.
CMC would particularly welcome applications from individuals with experience in the following:
- finance and accountancy; and
- property (for example, surveyors or architects), to include supporting the Facilities Manager in his maintenance of the Bluecoat building and almshouses.
This is an exciting opportunity to help to set the future strategy of one of the most influential and well-funded charities in Chester.
To apply for the position or for further information on the role or the Charity, please contact Kathy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01244 345787. A CV and a covering letter to be submitted by 28/02/20.
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Chester Municipal Charities seek New TrusteesFebruary 3, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Self-Contained Office Suite to Rent – First Month Rent FreeFebruary 3, 2020 - 9:30 am
- Bluecoat Office Units to Become Available to Rent in 2020February 3, 2020 - 9:00 am
- Bluecoat Festive Drop-InDecember 10, 2019 - 3:23 pm
- First Floor Office Space to Rent – First Month Rent FreeOctober 30, 2019 - 9:25 am