Chester Work Zone offers a range of services to support you in identifying and developing your job hunting and employability skills. You need to be aged 19 or above to access this support.
As well as having free access to computers for job searching and applications, those registering with Chester Work Zone will also have the opportunity to work with an employment mentor who can support them on a one to one basis in their search for work.
Now we have a huge range of courses to bridge and develop skills whilst achieving a qualification from sector specific to IT.
Official opening times:
- Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 17:00pm
- Friday 9.30am – 16:00pm
- Telephone – 01244976028
- Mobile – 07775717122
- Email – email@example.com
Share this entry
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Support Fund 2019January 29, 2019 - 11:10 am
- Fantastic Office Space for Rent at the BluecoatJanuary 28, 2019 - 10:18 am
- 1 Bedroom Bungalow to RentJanuary 28, 2019 - 9:00 am
- Bluecoat Coffee Morning Raises £115.00 for Macmillan Cancer SupportNovember 1, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- Work Zone Offers Free Retraining For People Earning Less than £15,736.50 Per AnnumAugust 8, 2018 - 8:55 am