Chester Work Zone offers a range of services to support you in identifying and developing your job hunting and employability skills. You need to be aged 19 or above to access this support.
As well as having free access to computers for job searching and applications, those registering with Chester Work Zone will also have the opportunity to work with an employment mentor who can support them on a one to one basis in their search for work.
Now we have a huge range of courses to bridge and develop skills whilst achieving a qualification from sector specific to IT.
Official opening times:
- Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 17:00pm
- Friday 9.30am – 16:00pm
- Telephone – 01244976028
- Mobile – 07775717122
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this entry
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Self-Contained Office Suite to Rent at the BluecoatAugust 8, 2019 - 9:30 am
- First Floor Office Space to Rent at the Historic Bluecoat BuildingAugust 8, 2019 - 9:25 am
- Almshouse Vacancy Now FilledJune 17, 2019 - 9:00 am
- Support Fund 2019January 29, 2019 - 11:10 am
- Bluecoat Coffee Morning Raises £115.00 for Macmillan Cancer SupportNovember 1, 2018 - 2:03 pm