Drop-In Support Group for Carers at the Bluecoat
Cheshire & Warrington Carers Trust hold a monthly Support Group in the Conference Room at the Bluecoat for local carers. This Support Group is an opportunity for carers to drop-in and join like-minded people for a coffee and a chat, to share information, as well as to motivate and inspire each other in how to cope and manage in caring roles.
The Support Group meets on the second Wednesday of each month. The drop-in dates for the rest of 2018 are:
11th April, 9th May, 13th June, 11th July, 8th August, 12th September, 10th October, 14th November & 12 December.
If you would like more details about the Support Group please contact Cheshire & Warrington Carers Trust:
Telephone 01244 400502 or email email@example.com
For more information regarding Carers Trust please click here: https://carers.org/
Share this entry
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Chester Municipal Charities seek New TrusteesFebruary 3, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Self-Contained Office Suite to Rent – First Month Rent FreeFebruary 3, 2020 - 9:30 am
- Bluecoat Office Units to Become Available to Rent in 2020February 3, 2020 - 9:00 am
- Bluecoat Festive Drop-InDecember 10, 2019 - 3:23 pm
- First Floor Office Space to Rent – First Month Rent FreeOctober 30, 2019 - 9:25 am