Latest Funding News: The Bren Project & Chapter Receive Grants from CMC
We are delighted to announce that The Bren Project in Chester and Chapter (West Cheshire) are the latest organisations to receive grants from Chester Municipal Charities’ Support Fund.
THE BREN PROJECT offers people with learning disabilities and autism the opportunity to experience supportive work placements throughout Cheshire. The organisation works in partnership with the community and are committed to equality and to nurturing a more diverse workplace.
On receiving the Support Fund grant Graham Weaver, Charity Manager at The Bren Project, stated: ‘Without the support of organisations such as yours, it would not be possible for us to continue to support and inspire our beneficiaries to experience the world of work.’
CHAPTER (WEST CHESHIRE) support people experiencing mental health issues in the West Cheshire area. Chapter has been active since 1991 and is currently celebrating its 25th year. Chester Municipal Charities would like to wish Chapter many happy returns!
We are very happy to be able to give financial assistance to these local organisations and wish both The Bren Project and Chapter (West Cheshire) all the best with their current and future projects.
If you would like more information concerning our Support Fund please click here: http://www.thebluecoat-chester.org.uk/about/support-fund-education-fund-almshouses/
Share this entry
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Support Fund 2019January 29, 2019 - 11:10 am
- Fantastic Office Space for Rent at the BluecoatJanuary 28, 2019 - 10:18 am
- 1 Bedroom Bungalow to RentJanuary 28, 2019 - 9:00 am
- Bluecoat Coffee Morning Raises £115.00 for Macmillan Cancer SupportNovember 1, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- Work Zone Offers Free Retraining For People Earning Less than £15,736.50 Per AnnumAugust 8, 2018 - 8:55 am