Macmillan Coffee & Cake Fundraiser at the Bluecoat
Chester Municipal Charities (CMC) hosted a Coffee & Cake Afternoon at the Bluecoat on Wednesday 25th September in order to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support. The event, too, was a lovely opportunity for people to mingle and make new friends.
Speaking on behalf of CMC, the Bluecoat Manager, Janette Stowell, said ‘we would like to thank all who came along to support this event including Bluecoat staff, Almshouse residents, Cheshire & Warrington Carers Trust staff and local carers, plus our neighbours from Homedee House and Sarl Williams Court. The cake was delicious and due to the generosity of attendees £156 was raised for Macmillan Cancer Support.’
Macmillan uses all monies raised to help support people affected by cancer. In 2018 Macmillan Coffee Morning events raised nearly £27,000,000. Since the first ever Macmillan Coffee Morning in 1990 over £200 million has been raised for Macmillan.
Chester Municipal Charities will host another Macmillan Coffee & Cake event at the Bluecoat in 2020 and the date will be announced on this website, plus on our twitter account @BluecoatChester. All are invited to attend. We hope to see you there!
Photos from this year’s Macmillan Coffee & Cake Event at the Bluecoat:
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Bluecoat Coffee & Cake Event Raises £156 for Macmillan Cancer SupportOctober 8, 2019 - 9:47 am
- Ungerer Team Fundraise for Chester Municipal CharitiesOctober 7, 2019 - 10:55 am
- Self-Contained Office Suite to Rent – First Month Rent FreeOctober 1, 2019 - 9:30 am
- First Floor Office Space to Rent – First Month Rent FreeOctober 1, 2019 - 9:25 am
- Tale of the Unexpected: SS Galeka & The Bluecoat BellOctober 1, 2019 - 8:30 am