Support Fund 2019
Chester Municipal Charities (CMC) provides a Support Fund which gives financial assistance to community organisations in the Chester area that can demonstrate the provision of a wider community benefit to local people.
In 2018 CMC were delighted to give financial assistance – via the Support Fund – to the following organisations in order to support the work they are doing in the community:
In the past we have supported a wide range of local organisations with both one-off funding, plus more regular assistance over a number of years. We also continue to welcome applications that support the help already given by other established local charities. Support to individual applicants is provided via our partner agencies who receive funds from us, such as the West Cheshire Credit Union.
If you would like more information concerning our Support Fund please contact:
email@example.com or telephone Kathy on 01244 345787.
Share this entry
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Support Fund 2019January 29, 2019 - 11:10 am
- Fantastic Office Space for Rent at the BluecoatJanuary 28, 2019 - 10:18 am
- 1 Bedroom Bungalow to RentJanuary 28, 2019 - 9:00 am
- Bluecoat Coffee Morning Raises £115.00 for Macmillan Cancer SupportNovember 1, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- Work Zone Offers Free Retraining For People Earning Less than £15,736.50 Per AnnumAugust 8, 2018 - 8:55 am