Ungerer Staff Brave the Mud to Raise Money for Chester Municipal Charities
The wonderful and brave ‘Ungerer Dream Team’ – who work at Ungerer on Sealand Road in Chester – are doing the Tough Mudder event at Cholmondeley Castle on Saturday 7th September in order to raise money for Chester Municipal Charities (CMC).
The Tough Mudder Classic 2019 is said to be the muddiest course in the UK. Participants will be waist-deep in thick, sticky mud, plus will face extreme obstacles on a 10 mile run.
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Chester Municipal Charities seek New TrusteesFebruary 3, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Self-Contained Office Suite to Rent – First Month Rent FreeFebruary 3, 2020 - 9:30 am
- Bluecoat Office Units to Become Available to Rent in 2020February 3, 2020 - 9:00 am
- Bluecoat Festive Drop-InDecember 10, 2019 - 3:23 pm
- First Floor Office Space to Rent – First Month Rent FreeOctober 30, 2019 - 9:25 am