Work Zone Offers Free Retraining
For one year, starting 1st August 2018, if you earn less than £15,736.50 per year (gross) and you want to up-skill or retrain to get a better job, you will be eligible for FREE TRAINING.
A new national trial starting August this year will now enable Cheshire West & Chester Work Zones to FULLY FUND learners up to, and including, level 2 qualifications.
To be eligible, you need to be employed and in receipt of an annual salary of less than £15,736.50 (gross), regardless of how many hours you work.
So, if you have been thinking of getting that IT qualification or retraining in Care or Construction etc., now is the time to do it! Contact your local Work Zone and see how they can help you, or just drop in for a chat.
Chester Work Zone is based at the Bluecoat and their telephone number is: 01244 976028
Ellesmere Port Work Zone: 0151 356 6667
Northwich Work Zone: 01606 288540
Winsford Work Zone: 01606 288901
For more information regarding Chester Work Zones please click on this link:
Share this entry
Chester Municipal Charities
Upper Northgate Street
- Rent Space in One of Chester’s Most Iconic BuildingsApril 11, 2019 - 9:20 am
- 1 Bedroom Bungalow to RentApril 10, 2019 - 12:00 pm
- Fantastic First-Floor Office Space for Rent at the BluecoatApril 10, 2019 - 10:18 am
- Support Fund 2019January 29, 2019 - 11:10 am
- Bluecoat Coffee Morning Raises £115.00 for Macmillan Cancer SupportNovember 1, 2018 - 2:03 pm